Re: net/tls(TLS_SW): double free in tls_tx_records

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 11:41:25AM -0400, Pooja Trivedi wrote:
> TLS module crash while running SSL record encryption using
> klts_send_[file] using crypto accelerator (Nitrox).

Does the Nitrox crypto driver pass the extra crypto self-tests, which were added
in v5.1 and v5.2?  I.e. boot a kernel configured with
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER_EXTRA_TESTS=y.  I'm asking in case this is a bug that's
already detected by the tests, as that could be an easier way for someone to
start fixing this driver... And if you're actually using this driver for
something important, you may want to look into making sure it passes the tests
anyway, as I haven't seen anyone else do so yet.

Otherwise, it could also be a bug in net/tls/ (in which case you'd need to
report it to the maintainers for that), or it could be a bug that only shows up
with multiple concurrent requests, which isn't yet covered by the self-tests.

- Eric