RE: [dm-devel] xts fuzz testing and lack of ciphertext stealing support

Thanks for the heads up! As the engineer actually responsible for our hardware
implementation, I can now sleep at night again :-)

Not that I was too worried - the design has been in active use for nearly 12 years
already without any known issues, but still ...

> I will try to find some time today to run them through OpenSSL to double check.
>

> [0] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ardb/linux.git/commit/?h=xts-cts

Regards,
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Verimatrix