Re: CAVS test harness

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 05:55:07PM +0000, Bhat, Jayalakshmi Manjunath wrote:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Thank you very much for the suggestions, I have another question, is it possible to implement MMT and MCT using kernel crypto API's.  Also FCC and FCC functions.
>
> Regards,
> Jaya

Please stop top posting.

I don't think you can implement Modern Monetary Theory, Medium-Chain
Triglycerides, or Federal Communications Commission functions using the Linux
kernel crypto API.

Of course, if those acronyms stand for something else, it would be helpful if
you'd explain what they are :-)

- Eric