Re: [crypto 0/4] Inline TLS client and v6 support

On 4/12/2019 12:22 AM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Jakub Kicinski <jakub.kicinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:45:06 -0700
>
>> I think the "netdev community" feels pretty strongly about preventing
>> protocol ossification and bypassing crucial parts of the infrastructure.
> Correct.

I understand the concern, the objective of complete offload of TLS record is an option to kTLS and other solutions. Have taken care to keep code out of netdev into crypto driver and allow user to choose record offload capability. Application buffer from socket is posted to HW for encryption, Segmentation and Tx on wire. The path provides near line-rate [100Gbps] Inline encrypt/decrypt b/w. If community feels this path adds value and can sit in crypto driver then I will work on build comments and resend v1?

Regards

Atul