[Bug] STM32 crc driver failed on selftest 1

Hi All,

I'm looking further to debug an issue regarding CRC32 selftests. I'm
currently blocked on an issue about the second test vector implemented
on CRC32:
static const struct hash_testvec crc32_tv_template[] = {
     {
         .plaintext = "abcdefg",
         .psize = 7,

         .digest = "\xd8\xb5\x46\xac",

     },

I'm currently trying to understand the issue, but using others tools
(computer or Online CRC calculation), I'm not able to find any way to
get the expected output? This new vector was introduced for few version
but I'm wondering who was able to verify it.

Should it be written by byte? Word? Half word?

Thanks for help.

BR,
Lionel