Re: CAAM and IMA/EVM : caam_rsa_enc: DECO: desc idx 7: Protocol Size Error

Hi Fabio,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 5:59 PM, Fabio Estevam <festevam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:41 AM, Martin Townsend <mtownsend1973@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get to the bottom of an issue I'm seeing when enabling
>> the CAAM in the kernel with IMA/EVM enabled.  I'm using the official
>> NXP (imx_4.9.11_1.0.0_ga) vendor Kernel.
>
> Does it work better if you try mainline kernel instead?

I had a few issues getting mainline working, the board kept resetting,
when I checked there are lots of patches in the NXP kernel not in
mainline.   This CAAM problem does occur really early in the boot so
just for an experiment its worth a try.