Re: kernel failure while loading X.509 certificate

> Il giorno 17 gen 2018, alle ore 12:08, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> If this happened during boot, it could be that you have an X.509 cert for
> which the digest algorithm isn't built into the kernel.

Yeah.  I did look for such an inconsistency after that failure, but I
didn't find it, most certainly because of my lack of expertise on
this.

After the success with rc8, I retried with rc7, repeating the same
streamline_config.pl procedure as the first time.  Of course, by
Murphy's laws, rc7 worked this time.  Sorry for making you waste
your time.  Should this happen again, I won't be so superficial not to
make a backup of the offending config.

Thanks,
Paolo