BUG: af_alg bind fails for 50 % request from userspace for hash algo

Hi Herbert/Stephen,

When I try to run 100 application which calculates sha384 digest from userspace, nearly 50 applications fail in bind system call with error ENOENT.

"crypto_alg_mod_lookup" in api.c call fails in kernel space. Issue comes in 1st try only(Seems some relation with crypto test executions).  If I execute same test again issue didn't reproduce.

Regards

Harsh Jain