Re: Is the asynchronous hash crypto API asynchronous?

Am Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 15:45:37 CET schrieb Gilad Ben-Yossef:

Hi Gilad,

>         ahash_request_set_callback(req, 0, NULL, NULL);

> Would anyone be kind enough to enlighten me?

The documentation got out of sync with the real world. I will file a patch for
that shortly.

The ahash API works identically to the async skcipher API for which you find
an example in the api-samples.rst. There you see that with the set_callback, a
function is registered that is triggered upon completion of the operation.

Thus, use the callback example you find for skcipher for your ahash operation
and you get an async operation.

Ciao
Stephan