AEAD Question

Sorry in advance for making what shall be a basic question for this
list, but I have really ran out of ideas.

Can someone explain me please, how does the memory layout and sg lists
work for the IPSec case, with generated IV case?

As I understand, it is like this (ascii art)

AD | IV Space | Plain Text | Auth Tag
asg              sg

But I am having the AD overwritten, and the AUTH tag and encryption is
not correct? Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Thank you again

Regards

Juan