ATH9K RNG

Hi Miaoqing, Kalle,

considering the patch ed14dc0af7ccea867b479feb88efdfe43ca2a0f9 which adds the
invocation of add_hwgenerator_randomness to the ATH9K driver, may I ask about
more details about how you concluded that the data from the ATH chip is
entropic?

In addition, can you please elaborate on the ATH9K_RNG_ENTROPY macro? I am
wondering about the multiplication of 320. If I understand the code right, the
return code of ath9k_rng_data_read returns the number of u32 values read from
the device, i.e. at most 320. With the ATH9K_RNG_ENTROPY macro, that return
value is multiplied by 320 (bytes?) converted into bits. I.e. it sounds to be
that the macro returns 320 u32 values times 320 bytes converted into bits. I
am wondering whether the macro should rather read  (((x) * 8 * 32) >> 10) --
i.e. at most the entire array size holding the data in bits divided by 1024?

Ciao
Stephan