Re: skcipher

Hi Stephan,

I checked modinfo aesni_intel:
filename:       /lib/modules/4.5.0/kernel/arch/x86/crypto/aesni-intel.ko
alias:          crypto-aes
alias:          aes
license:        GPL
instructions optimized
alias:          crypto-fpu
alias:          fpu
srcversion:     55C6346DCF663DDD74D3F13
alias:          cpu:type:x86,ven*fam*mod*:feature:*0099*
depends:        xts,aes-i586,lrw,ablk_helper
intree:         Y
vermagic:       4.5.0 SMP mod_unload modversions 686

when I do modprobe crypto-aes,
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'aesni_intel': No such device
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'padlock_aes': No such device

I have these modules: xts,aes-i586,lrw,ablk_helper loaded as well (
the dependencies).

I think I am still missing something. Any hardware feature. Or some
other module is using some IRQ or region which is not shared.

Thanks.
Nayan Gadre.