Re: kernel tainted while exporting shash context using af_alg interface

Hi Stephan,

I tried your patch on my machine. Kernel is not crashing. The openssl
break with this. Can you share HMAC program which you are suspecting
it will not work or do you already have some test written in
libkcapi/test.sh which will fail.

Regards
Harsh Jain