Randomness for crypto, github repositories

I've just created github repositories for two projects:

https://github.com/sandy-harris/random.test

Test program for things I want to add to the Linux random(4) driver. I
am proposing a fairly radical rewrite. This gives an executable test
program for my new code, not a driver.

https://github.com/sandy-harris/maxwell

A demon to feed random(4) with entropy derived from the timer.
Intended mainly for use on limited systems which may lack other good
sources.