Re: testmgr: templates not tested

Am Donnerstag, 3. September 2015, 15:45:39 schrieb Herbert Xu:

Hi Herbert,

> It's the same bug as gcm.  cbc should use the underlying cra_name
> in its cra_name.

I see. But then it seems to be a pervasive bug as xts suffers from the same
issue too.

Would you please be so kind and give me a hint what exactly would need to be
done with the cra_name? I continued working on the keywrap template and have
it now complete. The only lingering issue is the testmgr where the test for
keywrap is not invoked.

--
Ciao
Stephan