different Crypto Hardware Engines, I was not really sure on
countersize,nonce etc.
Please can any one provide some info on the following

#1:How does AES driver identifies the counter size during the CTR mode
of operation?

looks like AES in CTR mode supports "countersize" of multiple lengths as below:

>>1: First is a counter which is made up of a nonce and counter. The nonce is random, and the remaining bytes are counter bytes (which are incremented).
 For example, a 16 byte block cipher might use the high 8 bytes as a
nonce, and the low 8 bytes as a counter.

>>2: Second is a counter block, where all bytes are counter bytes and can be incremented as carries are generated.
 For example, in a 16 byte block cipher, all 16 bytes are counter bytes

#2: Does Linux Kernel Crypto subsystem increments the counter value
for every block of input or is it needs tp be taken care by Kernel
Driver for the respective Crypto H/W ?

#3:counters and nonces are something which will be extracted from the
IV i.e., IV = nonce + counter
Note if "l" is length of IV then first "l/2" is length of nonce and
next "l/2" is length of counter.

Any information regarding the above is really appreciable.

BR,
SriSowj