Re: griffin u-boot failing to boot

On 19/03/15 13:02, Andre Wolokita wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm experiencing a strange issue when booting up u-boot on my older ezkit (red board, pre-1.0). Yesterday I updated u-boot and openocd to the 1.0.0.BR tag and build u-boot. I tried running u-boot on a 1.0 ezkit but found that the board was faulty. Then I went back to using the old ezkit, booting via JTAG, init.elf, u-boot, all that stuff, and everything was still working fine. Today when I get in to work I try to boot up again and get no response over the serial connection. When I check the Griffin registers on GDB, I find that the PC doesn't move from its boot position (0x5094 or thereabouts). Basically the ezkit will no longer boot into uboot. I've tried both my LPC and HPC boards and neither work. Unfortunately I don't have access to a 1.0 board as we only have one and it is being used by someone else.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards,
>
> Andre.

Oops! Just ignore this - it was meant for the blackfin mailing list. I guess that's what happens when you haven't had your first coffee and forget that most Linux lists begin with linux-*.

--
Andre Wolokita (andre.wolokita@xxxxxxxxxx)
Design Engineer, Analog Devices Australia Pty Ltd

Embedded DSP software for multimedia & telecommunications.

This communication is proprietary and confidential.