Re: communicating from the user space

Hi Nikos,

Thanks a lot for the information provided on openssl part for cryptodev-linux.

I have followed the steps mentioned in "
https://github.com/cryptodev-linux/cryptodev-linux/blob/master/INSTALL
"

But When I executed " make check" command I got following error,please
can you help me with this.

cc  -I..    -c -o cipher_comp.o cipher_comp.c
cc  -I..    -c -o openssl_wrapper.o openssl_wrapper.c
openssl_wrapper.c: In function ‘openssl_hmac’:
openssl_wrapper.c:136:5: error: invalid use of void expression
openssl_wrapper.c:144:3: error: invalid use of void expression
openssl_wrapper.c:152:3: error: invalid use of void expression
make[1]: *** [openssl_wrapper.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/srisowj/cryptodev/cryptodev-linux-1.6/tests'
make: *** [check] Error 2

BR,
& Srisowj