Using separate initcall level for crypto subsystem

Hi,

we wanted to add some crypto selftests to the Bluetooth subsystem that checks our usage of the crypto handling we use for Bluetooth Low Energy Legacy Pairing and Secure Connections.

Since the Crypto subsystem and Bluetooth subsystem both use subsys_initcall that goes horrible wrong when running it built-in. So I wonder if it would make sense to introduce a crypto_initcall that comes before the subsys_initcall.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards

Marcel