RSA

Hi there,

   I'm implementing a new network stack in Linux's kernel [1], and I
need a RSA implementation to keep the guarantees of the design [2].

   Searching the archive of Linux's mailing lists, I've found that
adding RSA to the kernel has been already tried, but it was left out
because the uses were not convincing then.

   I intend to submit my work [3, 4] when I get a reasonable working
version. Until there, could anyone point me to a working patch to add
RSA to the kernel? The old patch [5] doesn't integrate with the current
Crypto API.

   Is there hope to have RSA added to Linux? If not for a ready use,
it'd help to experiment with things that are still in the making.

[1] http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~xia/
[2] http://reports-archive.adm.cs.cmu.edu/anon/2011/CMU-CS-11-100.pdf
[3] git://github.com/AltraMayor/XIA-for-Linux.git
[4] git://github.com/AltraMayor/xiaconf.git
[5] http://lwn.net/Articles/228892/

--
[ ]'s
Michel Machado