aead: driver side documentation

Dear list,

I would like to enhance drivers/crypto/mv_cesa.c by an AEAD algorithm
(at least authenc(hmac(sha1),cbc(aes))), since the driver is able to do
both operations in one go.

Unfortunately, I have found little information about this task in
Documentation/ or the web. Am I missing something? It would be really
great if you could point me to the right direction here.

Greetings, Phil