Async hash reentrancy

Hi,

I'd like to add sha1/hmac-sha1 support to the Marvell CESA driver. I couldn't see an ahash driver that I can use as a reference. Is there such a driver?

There's a thing I'm not sure I understand, and that's the init-update-final mechanism. I know what it's for (as in other APIs, e.g. OpenSSL), but I'm not sure how it's supposed to work asynchronously.

Assuming the client code is using the init->update->final sequence (and not just the digest call):
- Should it be using it on the same ahash_request object? (probably yes - that's the whole point...)
- If the same ahash_request object is used, it means the driver has to save the SG info per such call, it cannot simply queue the ahash_request as is often done in crypto drivers, right? I mean, the req->src is changing between crypto_ahash_update() calls.
- Same for callback? (.complete pointer)

Thanks,
Uri.