device-mapper: remove ioctl failed: device or resource busy

Hi, All:
   I port the xts-aes algorithm to FPGA board and use it to
encrypt/decrypt the disc.  i will get the bellow information

   But when excute the bellow commands
   cryptsetup luksFormat -c aes-xts-plain -s 256 /dev/loop0
  or
   cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/loop0 test0

   I get the bellow information
   device-mapper: remove ioctl failed: device or resource busy

   But others are all fine! I can format and mount test0. So i want to
know why the message is printed? Thanks!

Best REgards

Bai Shuwei

--
Love other people, as same as love yourself!
Don't think all the time, do it by your hands!

E-Mail: baishuwei@xxxxxxxxx