Re: [WIP] crypto: add support for Orion5X crypto engine

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is my current status of an async crypto driver for the Orion5X crypto
unit. The driver uses the crypto accelerator.

Is this the same security engine found in the new SheevaPlug Devkit [1]?  It's has the Marvell 88F6281 (Kirkwood) processor in it.  This diagram [2] shows a "Security Engine", but doesn't give any detail...

I found the nuts and bolts starting at page 174 of [3], with registers listed starting on page 634.

thx,

Jason.

[1] - http://www.marvell.com/products/embedded_processors/developer/kirkwood/sheevaplug.jsp
[2] - http://www.marvell.com/products/embedded_processors/kirkwood/index.jsp