vgdisplay problem with hifn795x

Dear all,

I'm testing one hifn card with cryptsetup, but the vgdisplay will hang after I created the LV
by cryptsetup. If I reboot the system, the system will hang during activating LVs at boot time.

The system is CentOS5.2+2.6.27.4 kernel. I used all default options to create the encryption disk.

[root@lss100 ~]# cryptsetup status encrypt
/dev/mapper/encrypt is active:
  cipher:  aes-cbc-essiv:sha256
  keysize: 128 bits
  device:  /dev/mapper/vol-encrypt
  offset:  1032 sectors
  size:    2096120 sectors
  mode:    read/write

I searched the alias, but no clue for vgdispaly.
Could you please give some hints? (Please cc me because I'm not in this alias yet)
Thank you!

Regards,
Lingbo
-------------------------------------------------------------------新浪空间——与朋友开心分享网络新生活!(http://space.sina.com.cn/ )?韬{.n?壏煯壄?%娝?檩?w?{.n?壏{饼黍?{ay?蕠跈?jf"穐殢飦?戧鐉_璁(殠娸"濟?m??G珴?⒏?櫒璀?x忈