Debugging Talitos

Hello,

I am working on getting HW acceleration working via the talitos
driver for the 8347E.

We are running 2.6.25.4 with the realtime patchset and ubifs.
I have a testbed setup of machines like:
A<->B<->C<->D

I am running a talitos aware kernel on B and C.  (I cloned linux-2.6 and
copied talitos.[c|h] and changed Kconfig and Makefile in drivers/crypto.

Unfortunately, I am still seeing only about 20 Mbit/sec from iperf (same
as before I installed the talitos module).  I also don't see any talitos
stuff in the drivers:
# cat /proc/crypto | grep -i talitos
#

I do have a /sys/bus/of_platform/drivers/talitos folder with uevent,unbind,bind
though.

dmesg | grep -i talitos also returns nothing.

What is the best way to go about debugging the crypto stuff?  Should I jump
in and start printk'ing everything or ?  Do I need other changes from
the tree than the taliltos driver?

BTW, here is the relevent entry in the DTS:
crypto@30000 {
   device_type = "crypto";
   model = "SEC2";
   compatible = "talitos";