Re: HIFN+IPsec crashes in current -git

Herbert Xu wrote:
Patrick McHardy <kaber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I couldn't figure out where in the crypto code the
nbytes decrement by 12 bytes compared to the length
seen when setting up the crypto operation happens
or I might have tried to properly fix it myself.
I'll happily test patches in case someone more
familiar with the code does a proper fix.

The usual ICV is 12 bytes long so that could be where it's coming
from.

Yes, probably. So I take it the assumption in HIFN that the
sg-list length matches req->nbytes is incorrect?

-