Crypto patches

Hi Herbert, Dave,

Sometime ago I sent a patch which makes twofish key setup
code much smaller (2.5 times). Currently, it is so much unrolled
that twofish module's code is ~35k on i386.

I am ok with people disagreeing with me and considering 35k
not too big. However, IIRC that patch was not reviewed
(I've got no reply) and I have no way of knowing whether
it was deemed unacceptable or just was lost in the churn.

I want to rediff and resend it. I also want to send patches
for other modules (e.g. camellia, aes).

Please let me know what is the best channels to send
crypto patches through so that they are not lost. Thanks.
--
vda
-