Re: OCF Support on linux 2.6.

Jivin Nawang Chhetan lays it down ...
> Hi David,
>             In the meanwhile I was browsing through ocf-bech code. I
> see implementation is based on work queues and the maximum request at
> any time is 20. Any specific reason to do this(i.e. work queue and
> limiting maximum requests) ?
>
> I am asking this because I also have to implement something similar.

ocf-bench was just a quick hack for me to see how much ocf was costing
me as a framework over the crypto library,  turns out it was
insignificant.  IIRC I made all the those values parameters so I could try
things and see.

20 sounds small,  most of the other drivers (include klips itself) Q a
lot more.  Of course under a benchmark situation the number you can Q is
fairly acadaemic, you can only go as fast as the HW,  once you are
faster than the HW the Q is full, and stays full ;-)

Cheers,
Davidm

--
-