Testing the geode-aes driver with the tcrypt module completely freezes the machine

Hello,

here is what I do:

- I have an AEWIN CB-6971 with an AMD Geode LX800.

- Testing with kernel 2.6.21-rc7-git5.

- When the geode_aes module is loaded and I am loading the tcrypt module,
  the machine freezes completely.

- When the geode_aes module is NOT loaded and I am loading the tcrypt
module,
  the test works well.

Has anyone else tried to test the geode-aes driver with the tcrypt module?

I am also not able to use the geode-aes driver with openswan-2.4.7 on kernel
2.6.19 (with patched-in geode driver).

Regards,
Martin

--------------------------

Martin Schiller
Dipl.-Inf. FH
Development

T.D.T. Transfer Data Test GmbH
Siemensstrasse 18
Gewerbegebiet Altheim
84051 Essenbach
Germany

mschiller@xxxxxx
www.tdt.de

tel: +49 8703 929 00
fax: +49 8703 929 201

Geschäftsführer: Elisabeth Pickhardt &  Michael Pickhardt
Registergericht Landshut, HRB: 1193

-