Linux Plumbers 2014: talk proposals

Hello,

This is a quick reminder that we are still accepting talk proposals for
the Containers mini-summit at Linux Plumbers 2014 (October 15-17 in
Düsseldorf, Germany).

You may submit a talk proposal here:
http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/ocw/events/LPC2014/proposals

The whole event is 3 hours long so we're mostly interested in talks or
discussions ranging from 15min to 30min.

Also, even though Linux Plumbers is sold out, we have 3 free speaker
badges and 3 discounted registration tickets to give away, so if you are
interested by any of those, please submit a talk and get in touch with
me BEFORE THIS TUESDAY (anyone granted one of those will be given a
special code and will have to register for the conference BEFORE THIS
WEDNESDAY).

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer