Re: hi regarding the Linux containers

netns has been supported for quite some time in the kernel, as has
setns() to netns.  You don't need to apply any patches.  For
documentation see the manpages: setns(2), unshare(2), clone(2), and
finally the still-in-development namespaces(7), for which you can
see an early draft at https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/3/15/56

Quoting Harini Donthineni (harini.donthineni@xxxxxxxxx):