New list cgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of the requests I got at the kernel summit was a request for an easy
to find list for everything cgroup related, so I did:

cgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did say that this containers list was supposed to be it, but they felt
that the name wasn't generic enough, it was too hard to find at the
Linux Foundation and it was at that time not working because of the hack
related outage.

Since the object of this cgroups@vger list is to get more kernel people
to pay attention to cgroup (and namespace) related issues, could I ask
that you cc it when you post to the containers list?

Thanks,

James