Re: namespace acceptance process. bad news

Denis V. Lunev wrote:
Hello, All!

We are completely bite to ground with the current Eric's patchset today
by Dave Miller. flowi tagging considered wrong. The same opinion has
been received from Alexey Kuznetsov :(

So, it seems that we can't push this approach.

Argh !

Daniel, Benjamin, should I merge your code to our git after this news or
we should stop a bit and think? We have talked on OLS that if Dave stop
us with current approach we could try global context as in OpenVz.

IMHO, doing netns switching has no sense now we are so far in the netns implementation.

I think I'll code this a bit and see a reaction, but we need to have
some agreement here :)

I am more inclined to think about how to handle this problem before doing anything.

Let's try to understand why flowi tagging is considered wrong first.

Alexey seems to disagree with this approach, is it possible to elaborate a little bit ?