Re: Pid namespaces problems

Cedric Le Goater wrote:
- There are several architectures with their own signal functions for
  other OS compatibility that have are using _pid and not _vpid
  variants of functions. (irix and solaris)
  arch/mips/kernel/irixsig.c:irix_waitsys
  arch/mips/kernel/sysirix.c:irix_setpgrp
  arch/sparc64/solaris/misc.c:solaris_procids
Ok. Looks like your list is the same as mine. That's good to hear
that I haven't missed anything important.

We've also talked about af_unix credentials.

So, I see that you're about to take a closer look at the pid
namespaces. If so, then what time can we expect the net namespace
activity to go on? Or (if you don't mind) can we start merging
the patches to David as soon as he opens his 2.6.25 merge window?

I think daniel and benjamin are also getting ready for the 2.6.25 merge window.

Yes, right.
We are identifying the ipv4 subset patches to send to David.