Re: containers development plans (July 20 version)

On 7/20/07, Serge E. Hallyn <serge@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        4. task containers functionality
                base features
                        virtualized continerfs mounts
                                to support vserver mgmnt of sub-containers
                        locking cleanup
                        control file API simplification
                        control file prefixing with subsystem name

This last point was actually in the set of patches that I sent to akpm
today - probably it was too small an item to be worth including in
this list.

Stakeholders:
        Eric Biederman
                everything
        google
                task containers

If the checkpoint/restart code is expected to evolve into a workable
live migration system, we'd be interested in that too.

Paul