bash

canvas
Pet Store's mashup with the Google Maps service is a client-side mashup. A: In addition running Ajaxian.
A: I enjoy many phases, from requirements analysis to debugging. We've reached a real milestone with the OpenJDK initiative.
In many ways, it's always been a pretty open platform: free access to the source code, heck, even the bug database.
Then it's a "simple matter of programming" to make it real, including the tests, of course. Client-side mashups integrate services and content on the client. It combines the speed of HashMap with the predictability of a sorted map.
That means using the same virtual machine and providing some interoperability story with existing libraries.
" For those of you who prefer server-side scripting, Phobos is an exciting technology to keep your eyes on.
The article will focus on Pet Store's mashup with the Yahoo Maps Geocoding service because it's a good example of how to design and build a server-side mashup. Then he sent me a picture of his intern's monitor with a copy of the book under it. Q: If you could give one bit of advice to the Swing team, what would it be?
He is a frequent speaker at conferences, an independent consultant, a conference producer, and author of several books. However, if the application simply links to another site, for instance, through an HTML href link, it is not a mashup.
Rate and Review Tell us what you think of the content of this page. Q: If you could work on a dream project, what would it be?
Q: How do you feel about the open sourcing of the Java platform?
In my Ajax session with Dion Almaer, we'll provide an update on the latest news from the Ajax ecosystem and show how to create a truly compelling user experience. It reveals how we've been getting concurrency wrong over the past decade.
However, some mashups don't correspond to either of these styles.
The proxy class receives the response and may transform it to an appropriate data format for the client.
If you're a seller, you can add information about your pet such as a description, price, and photo, to the application's pet catalog.
Q: The Java class that you couldn't live without is.
Q: What recent changes to the platform have made your life easier? Mark Reinhold is the chief engineer for Java SE at Sun Microsystems. Rather than shoving yet more features into this language, I want a fresh start, but I want to leverage much of the work that has already gone into the platform.
" This session has been very popular in the past, to the point where even the repeat performances are standing-room only.
RedMonk This Unconference.