VT console need rewrite

Hi, there

	I'm implementing the UNICODE font of the framebuffer console, (see
http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/11/26/50 in case you do not got my email). But
current vt code is too bugy, too many direct assumes about vt buffer,
This makes me so hard to hack.  There is TODO telling me to add UNICODE
support, but no room for such code, that's why my patch is so tricky.

	And the code itself, if you'll excuse me, it isn't as beautiful as rest
of the kernel.
	So, it really really need a clean rewrite.I'm ganna take is hard job.
	And, please tell me if is worth to do so.