Is this mailing list dead?

Is anyone reading this mailing list?  I presume that since it's called
"linux-console" and hosted on kernel.org, that this is the right place to ask
for help with writing console drivers.  However, it doesn't appear that anyone
is actually reading this list, so I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time here.

I'm trying to write a console/TTY driver that is not a UART driver, and I can't
seem to find a good example of such a driver out there.  Specfically, my driver
has an interrupt handler that calls tty_insert_flip_string() when it receives
new input.  What I don't understand is how am I supposed to know what "struct
tty_struct" to use for this function.  It appears that it's possible to open the
TTY device multiple times, each time with a different struct tty_struct.  But I
can only have one interrupt handler, so I don't know how I'm supposed to
determine which of the many struct tty_struct pointers to use.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale