Re: Updates on "mv", "cp" commands

Thanks for the reply Michal.

I will look into that (I found the source in GNU's source code, but I
am still kinda lost on to whom should I ask stuff, lol). i will let
you know if/when I get things done with the team there.

Cheers,

Braga, Bruno
http://www.brunobraga.net
bruno.braga@xxxxxxxxx

"The future belongs to people who see possibilities before they become
obvious!." -- Ted Levitt