Re: Issue with kernel 6.8.0-40-generic?

Thank you for reporting this.

If anyone has easy setup instructions, please feel free to share, that
is not a configuration I have tried.

I did find the reparse tag in the protocol specifications (see MS-FSCC
section 2.1.21) and it does indicate that it should be ignored.
Presumably the workaround would be to move this onedrive link down one
directory, but we will need to investigate ASAP how to fix this.

IO_REPARSE_TAG_CLOUD_6 0x9000601A

"Used by the Cloud Files filter, for files managed by a sync engine such
as OneDrive. Server-side interpretation only, not meaningful over the
wire."

--
Thanks,

Steve