Lots of testing progress with ksmbd

Great news.  We are now regularly running almost double the number of
functional and regression tests against ksmbd (now up to 275) that we
were running last year:
http://smb311-linux-testing.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/10
  Lots of ksmbd and client fixes, and improved test configs. We also
have increased the number we run against Samba (especially with
vfs_btrfs which supports the most SMB3.1.1 features) by a lot.  Very
exciting.

--
Thanks,

Steve