Added various xfstests to ksmbd test run

Good news - I added 15 more tests to the xfstest group but one of them
(test 707) as well as one that has run fine for a long time (test
069), failed a couple times today (although succeeded when I ran them
individually later, and consistently worked fine when run on my local
system to ksmbd).   Any ideas, or additional information on why
intermittent failure in test generic/069 and generic/707?

Here is the full test run (6.9-rc6) with the 15 additional tests added:
http://smb311-linux-testing.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/10/builds/65

and here is running them individually:
generic/069 12s ...  7s
generic/707 265s ...  226s