Re: [dhowells-fs:cifs-netfs] [cifs] b4834f12a4: WARNING:at_fs/netfs/write_collect.c:#netfs_writeback_lookup_folio

Oliver Sang <oliver.sang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can pass "sudo bin/lkp install job.yaml" on my local machine with fedora 39
> now.

Note that this causes:

systemd-sysv-generator[23561]: SysV service '/etc/rc.d/init.d/network' lacks a native systemd unit file. ♻️ Automatically generating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to make it safe, robust and future-proof. ⚠️ This compatibility logic is deprecated, expect removal soon. ⚠️

to appear.  What's it doing to the networking settings?  It shouldn't be
touching those.

Also, does it have to install its own cifs server?  Can it not be directed to
my test server that's already set up on another machine?  And does it have to
build a kernel?  Can it not use the one that's already running on the machine?

David