git function test 0003

I noticed that git functional test 0003 fails to ksmbd (but works to
Windows).  We run it with "idsfromsid,modefromsid" mount options.  Any
ideas?

The test is:

cd /data/git-2.44.0/t
t0003-attributes.sh -i --root=$TEST_DIR/$$

expected output is:

QA output created by git 0003
ok 1 - open-quoted pathname
ok 2 - setup
ok 3 - setup branches
ok 4 - command line checks
ok 5 - attribute test
ok 6 - attribute matching is case sensitive when core.ignorecase=0
ok 7 - attribute matching is case insensitive when core.ignorecase=1
ok 8 - additional case insensitivity tests
ok 9 - unnormalized paths
ok 10 - relative paths
ok 11 - prefixes are not confused with leading directories
ok 12 - core.attributesfile
ok 13 - attribute test: read paths from stdin
ok 14 - setup --all option
ok 15 - attribute test: --all option
ok 16 - attribute test: --cached option
ok 17 - root subdir attribute test
ok 18 - negative patterns
ok 19 - patterns starting with exclamation
ok 20 - "**" test
ok 21 - "**" with no slashes test
ok 22 - using --git-dir and --work-tree
ok 23 - using --source
ok 24 - setup bare
ok 25 - bare repository: check that .gitattribute is ignored
ok 26 - --attr-source is bad
ok 27 - attr.tree when HEAD is unborn
ok 28 - bad attr source defaults to reading .gitattributes file
ok 29 - bare repo defaults to reading .gitattributes from HEAD
ok 30 - precedence of --attr-source, GIT_ATTR_SOURCE, then attr.tree
ok 31 - bare repository: with --source
ok 32 - bare repository: check that --cached honors index
ok 33 - bare repository: test info/attributes
ok 34 - binary macro expanded by -a
ok 35 - query binary macro directly
ok 36 - set up symlink tests
ok 37 - symlinks respected in core.attributesFile
ok 38 - symlinks respected in info/attributes
ok 39 - symlinks not respected in-tree
ok 40 - large attributes line ignored in tree
ok 41 - large attributes line ignores trailing content in tree
ok 42 # skip large attributes file ignored in tree (missing EXPENSIVE)
ok 43 - large attributes line ignored in index
ok 44 - large attributes line ignores trailing content in index
ok 45 # skip large attributes file ignored in index (missing EXPENSIVE)
ok 46 - builtin object mode attributes work (dir and regular paths)
ok 47 - builtin object mode attributes work (executable)
ok 48 - builtin object mode attributes work (symlinks)
ok 49 - native object mode attributes work with --cached
ok 50 - check object mode attributes work for submodules
ok 51 - we do not allow user defined builtin_* attributes
ok 52 - user defined builtin_objectmode values are ignored
# passed all 52 test(s)
1..52

--
Thanks,