progress in automated testing

I have updated the buildbot, adding about 20 additional automated
tests for the Azure target (and more for the broader cifs-testing test
group).  We still have to fix the test setup for the git functional
tests (and readd those), but tests  for SMB3.1.1 mounts are much
improved.   To Windows we do still see the hang with test generic/072
but looks good to other servers so far, and not clear yet when that
bug was introduced.

Example run with current for-next branch:

http://smb311-linux-testing.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/5/builds/36

--
Thanks,

Steve