Samba 4.20rc3 does not build on macOS

Hi, I am new here.

I just tried to build it because I would like to use the "wspsearch" (thanks for making that available!) on macOS. (I also built it first on Debian 12.5, which worked fine.)

However, ./configure aborts:

> Checking for getrandom                                                            : not found
> Checking for program 'pkg-config'                                                 : not found
> Checking for GnuTLS >= 3.7.2                                                      : not found
> The configuration failed
> (complete log in /Volumes/Data/Downloads/samba-4.20.0rc3/bin/config.log)

I suspect that's a known issue (I guess "macOS is unsupported").

Does anyone on the list have a solution for making it build on macOS, though? I only need the wspsearch tool, maybe just for that?

Thomas