[LSF/MM TOPIC] QUIC kernel driver and use by kernel FS

With the good recent progress on an in-kernel Linux QUIC driver (see
e.g.  https://github.com/lxin/quic.git), it is now possible to test
use of QUIC for SMB3.1.1 mounts (various non-Linux fileservers support
QUIC, including Windows), instead of TCP (or RDMA/smbdirect).

Given the performance advantages (and obvious use cases for encrypted
access to remote files) of QUIC, the timing is good now to update
others on what we have found out so far in our experiments using the
in-kernel QUIC driver for accessing remote files over SMB3.1.1 mounts
and how it may help other fs (or network block devices) that could
benefit from using QUIC instead of TCP.

--
Thanks,

Steve