Re: lightly updated versions of Shyam's recent multichannel patches

On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 8:35 AM Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> multichannel set of patches from Shyam.
>
> There are three additional patches of his that need more fixup, but
> these eight looked ok (I did minor updates to a few)
>

> --
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

Please hold off on the following patch till I do some more rounds of testing:
0004-cifs-cifs_pick_channel-should-try-selecting-active-c.patch

Rest looks good.
I'll send these out formally in some time with some additional patches.

--
Regards,
Shyam