Experiments with password change

I was doing some experiments with changing the password for a user on
the server then forcing a reconnect (which as expected gives
STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE repeatedly until the mount is unmounted).

When I tried to do a "remount" with a new password I expected it to
fail but it did not return an error (as it would if the session were
up).  Looking at the traces - in the example where the server is
unreachable - then specifying remount causes a readlink to fail with
EINVAL on the mount point (presumably causing remount to exit out
before it calls the fs to reconfigure the mount context - so it
doesn't get to the place where we would check the mount parms
specified and fail)

Any thoughts? I was hoping to make a minor change to allow us to
update a password for a existing mount (where the mount is currently
down - ie when we are disconnected due to LOGON_FAILURE)

--
Thanks,

Steve